Prep time: 10-20 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Low-fat Milk
12 ounces Cooked Turkey/Chicken
4 ounces Chopped Mushrooms
4 ounces Chopped Green Peppers
Salt & Pepper to taste
Dough for 4 biscuits
- Heat blended condensed soup and milk
- Add turkey/chicken, mushrooms, peppers; add salt and pepper
- Heat slightly over low heat
- Pour into lightly greased baking dish
- Top with biscuit dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until biscuit is golden brown
What are your thoughts?