This yummy and healthy recipe pleases parents and kids alike. Try it out and see what your family thinks.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
3 cups cornflakes, crushed
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Place chicken in a bowl and coat each with yogurt.
- Mix the crushed cornflakes, thyme, and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken piece in the cereal mixture and place it on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe/Image/Video by TexasWIC.org