Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 12 Cookies
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats (gluten free)
1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp All Spice
1/8 tsp (1g) salt
1/2 Cup melted Coconut Oil
2 Eggs (or flax eggs)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup/Honey
1 Cup Grated Carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet.
- Mix together the oats, brown rice flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, all spice and nutmeg.
- With the paddle attachment, mix together the coconut oil, vanilla, egg, maple syrup/honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and coconut to mix.
- Fold in the carrots.
- Place batter in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet in 12 round dollops and press flat slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Recipe by Yummly Rich Recipes