Serving size – 1 ½ cups
Calories – 332
Calories from fat – 105
Total fat – 11 grams
Saturated fat – 4 grams
Cholesterol – 41 mg
Sodium – 725 mg
Total carbohydrates – 35 grams
Protein – 22 grams
- If using raw meat, cook the meat first until done before adding the broccoli and peppers.
- Add more veggies
- Try using turkey breast meat
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
10 ounces nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
1 10.75 oz. can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup
1 10.75 oz. can Healthy Request Cream of Celery soup
1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes, original
1 cup No salt added Black Beans, canned
1 cup low sodium Chicken Broth
¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
10 ounces 2% shredded Mexican cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread about ¾ of crushed chips out into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat sauce pan on medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray, add broccoli and peppers. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir broccoli mix, chicken, soups, Rotel, beans, broth, yogurt and ½ of the cheese together in a bowl. Pour chicken mixture evenly over crusted chips in the baking dish. Top with remaining crush chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Spread remaining cheese over the casserole and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes more.
Modified from: www.allrecipes.com